QMRA apps and tools on other sites
- iRISK is an online tool from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for constructing risk models and estimating health burden.
- Risk assessment tool for contaminated meat (Excel spreadsheet from National Technical University of Athens). See also an article regarding this tool.
- The Interactive online catalogue on risk assessment (ICRA) is an open repository for risk assessment models. It currently includes several models regarding bacteria in meat and eggs.
- MicroHibro is an online tool for microbial risk assessment in vegetables and meat. A draft manual is also available.
- The Microbial Risk Assessment Tool from the Montana Water Center helps small water treatment systems identify microbial risks.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) link to a few tools regarding: Cronobacter in infant formula; Campylobacter and Salmonella in chicken; and assessment of sampling plans.
- The GInaFiT tool uses Microsoft Excel to fit several microbial persistence models to data. See also a paper regarding this tool.